To view updates


Recently, I started doing research on dead bankers, and was amazed at what I found. My research led to some interesting results:

David Bird, 55, long-time reporter for the Wall Street Journal working at the Dow Jones news room, went for a walk on Saturday, January 11, 2014 near his New Jersey home and disappeared without a trace. Mr. Bird was a reporter of the oil and commodity markets which happened to be under investigation by the U.S. Senate Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations for price manipulation.

Andrei Andreyevich Kozlov (Russian: Андре́й Андре́евич Козло́в; January 6, 1965 – September 14, 2006) was the first deputy chairman of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation from 1997 to 1999 and again in 2002 to 2006.

Kozlov was fluent in Russian, German, and English.He was married, and had three children.Kozlov died on September 14, 2006, in Hospital No. 33 in Moscow from gunshot wounds.Kozlov was born in Moscow and served in the Soviet Army from 1983 to 1985. He then attended the faculty of international economics at Moscow Institute of Finance, where he graduated in 1989.[4] He began working at the Soviet Union's central bank in the same year as a senior economist. He left the Bank of Russia in 1999 to work in the private sector, before returning to the Bank of Russia in April 2002.[4]

Kozlov introduced a deposit insurance system and founded the Deposit Insurance Agency to restore public faith in the banking system after the 1998 Russian financial crisis. Kozlov prevented other banks from continuing operation by denying them access to the deposit insurance system. As head of bank supervision, Kozlov withdrew licences from banks suspected of money laundering and other crimes. In 2004, Kozlov took control of Sodbiznesbank, accusing the bank of engaging in laundering ransom money from hostage-taking.[1] In 2006 he revoked the license of Neftyanoi Bank.[3]

In 2005, Kommersant reported that Kozlov is "valued as a top-of-the-line professional. He is also given due credit as one of those who started the formation of the stock market in Russia."[1] After his death, Kommersant credited Kozlov with combating "gray schemes," illegal importing practices that minimize customs duties and value-added tax payments.[3]

On September 8, 2006, the Friday before his murder, Kozlov gave a speech at a banking conference in Sochi, saying, "Those who have been found out laundering criminal money should probably be barred from staying in the banking profession for life. Such people disgrace the banking system."

Raiffeisen Zentralbank in Austria and Diskont Bank in Russia have been accused of money laundering. In September 2006, Andrey Kozlov revoked Diskont's license. Just days later Kozlov was murdered.

According to Svetlana Petrenko, spokeswoman for the Moscow prosecutor's office, two gunmen shot Kozlov in the head and neck at 8:50 PM,[4] but other law enforcement officials claim Kozlov was shot at 8:30 PM. Inna Sergeyeva, deputy head doctor at the Hospital No. 33 in Moscow, said Kozlov later died of his injuries.

Prime Minister Mikhail Fradkov ordered Prosecutor General Yury Chaika, who is personally prosecuting the case,to provide regular reports on the investigation.

Kozlov was near the Spartak sports center with his driver, Alexander Semyonov, when they were shot.

Semyonov died at the scene and Kozlov died after doctors unsuccessfully performed emergency surgery.

The police later found weapons they suspect were used in the attacks: a "handmade pistol and a modified Baikal pistol... in tall grass near the Spartak sports center, 250-300 meters away from the site of the incident, during the investigation of the crime scene."

Boris Gryzlov, speaker of the State Duma, the lower chamber of parliament, said, "The central bank revoked licenses of a number of banks, and it's quite possible that the gangsters linked to them might have put out a contract on him."


Shawn Miller, 42, banker

3)Edmund Reilly, 47, a trader at Midtown’s Vertical Group

4)Julian Knott, 45, JPMorgan Executive Director,Global Tier 3 Network Operations

5)Richard Gravino, 49, Application Team Lead, JP Morgan


6)Paul Gillmore- US CONGRESS

7)Tim Dickenson, a U.K.-based communications director at Swiss Re AG, was reportedly found dead under
undisclosed circumstances.

8)Oleg Zhukovsky- HEDGE FUND MANAGER

9)Karl Slym, 51, Managing director of Tata Motors was found dead on the fourth floor of the Shangri-La hotel in
Bangkok. Police said he “could” have committed suicide. He was staying on the 22nd floor with his wife, and was
attending a board meeting in the Thai capital.

10)Rene-Thierry Magon de la Villehuchet-HEDGE FUND MANAGER


12)William Broeksmit, 58, former senior manager for Deutsche Bank, was found hanging in his home from an
apparent suicide. It is important to note that Deutsche Bank is under investigation for reportedly hiding $12
billion in losses during the financial crisis and for potentially rigging the foreign exchange markets. The
allegations are similar to the claims the institution settled in 2013 over involvement in rigging the Libor
interest rates.





16)Adolph Merckle-GERMAN FINANCIER

17)Kirk Stephenson-WALL STREET BANKER

18)David Kellerman-FREDDIEMAC CFO

19)William Michael Parente-NEW YORK TAX ATTORNEY (+wife and 2 children)

William Michael Parente was born in Bay Ridge, Brooklyn to Willie and Roccolyn Parente; the elder Parente was a
New York State Police trooper. The younger William Parente grew up in Bay Ridge as an only child, summering with
his family in Long Beach. Parente graduated Brooklyn College and Brooklyn Law School, assisted by Anthony J.
Russo, an uncle who paid his tuition to both institutions.[5]
Parente married Betty Mazzarella in 1977. After becoming a member of the New York bar, Parente joined a Wall
Street law partnership, moving into a private practice in 1988 after discovering his wife was pregnant with
their first child. After moving to Garden City, New York, Parente and family returned frequently to his old
Brooklyn neighborhood for local delicacies, staying in touch with old friends, visiting his mother, and
remembering his childhood Halloweens by returning to the same neighborhood with his two daughters each year for
trick or treat.[5]

Late in his legal career, Parente was involved in making what he called "bridge loans."

"He essentially worked as a bank," reported a friend, making comparatively high-risk loans to projects pending
permit approval.[5]

In order to fund those loans, he allegedly drew on assets from investments for which he had responsibility. When
at least one investor called asking for money back, Parente could neither immediately return the funds, nor
successfully explain his inability to do so.[5]
On April 20, 2009, the bodies of four people were found by staff in room 1029 of the Sheraton hotel in Towson,
Maryland. Police were called. The bodies were identified as those of William Parente, 59, of Garden City, Long
Island, his wife Betty Mazzarella Parente (born February 6, 1951), and their daughters Stephanie, 19, and
Catherine, 11.[6] Stephanie was a student at Loyola College. The cause of death was found to be asphyxiation.[4]
It was later found that Parente had purchased a knife after killing his family.[7]
Police believe that each of the murders took place at a different time.[8] Betty was believed to be the first
victim, having been killed some time during the day on April 19. Catherine was believed to have been killed soon
after. Both victims were laid on a bed in the room. Stephanie, a speech-language pathology major,[9] was
believed to have been killed later on Sunday after she had left the Loyola campus for a visit from her family
that had surprised her. Her roommates were also surprised because she had been studying for a chemistry exam to
be taken the following day.[10]

Around midnight, after the murders of Betty and their daughters, Stephanie's roommate had called the room at the
Sheraton to check on her. Parente answered the phone, and replied that Stephanie had been staying there. He was
believed at the time by Stephanie's roommate, who was unaware that Stephanie was already dead. That roommate
later reported that Parente sounded "odd" over the phone, and did not sound like himself.[11] Parente is
believed to have killed himself some time on Monday morning. Hotel staff noticed that the Parentes did not check
out on Monday, and there was concern from Loyola College about Stephanie not showing up that day.

The motive was believed to be Parente's financial difficulties and a pending investigation against him. It was
learned by Baltimore County Police while they were investigating the crime that Parente was also being
investigated by the FBI for a scheme in which investors were potentially defrauded out of $20 million. In
particular, a complaint had been made against Parente for the alleged loss of $450,000.[12][13]

According to the information learned in the financial investigation, $245,000 in checks Parente had written to
investors had bounced,[14] leading to complaints to the New York attorney general's office.[15] Some investors
reported following his death that they had "lost millions."[16]

The FBI investigation, which is considered to be separate from that of the murders and suicide, is ongoing.[17]

The case was one of two familicides in Maryland in less than a week. The other one was that of Christopher Wood
of Middletown, which had occurred on April 16.[18] The two events, having been in such close chronological and
geographic proximity, highlighted in the media the topic of familicide and suicide resulting from economic

The funeral service for Willam Parente was separate from that for the remaining members of his family.[20]
"William Parente : William Parente News and Photos". Newsday. New York. Retrieved June 20, 2009.[dead link]
Jump up ^ Frank Eltman. "FBI Probes Finances of Man Who Killed Family in Towson Hotel". NBC Washington.
Retrieved June 20, 2009.
Jump up ^ "Man in murder-suicide may have run Ponzi scheme.". The Denver Post. April 23, 2009. Retrieved June
20, 2009.
^ Jump up to: a b "911 Tapes Released for Parente Murder-Suicide — Baltimore News, Weather, Breaking News |
WMAR-TV". Abc2news.com. April 25, 2009. Retrieved June 20, 2009.
^ Jump up to: a b c d e Amon, Michael; Pervaiz Shallwani, Matthew Chayes and Andrew Strickler, reporters (April
25, 2009). "An all-American family tragedy". Newsday. Retrieved July 12, 2009. [dead link]
Jump up ^ Zaleski, Andrew; Hirshon, Nicholas; Schapiro, Rich (April 21, 2009). "Four killed in Baltimore hotel
room in apparent murder-suicide were family from Long Island". Daily News (New York). Retrieved June 20, 2009.
Jump up ^ "Prosecution : Prosecution News and Photos". Chicago Tribune. Retrieved June 20, 2009.
Jump up ^ Bykowicz, Julie (April 23, 2009). "Police describe methodical killings in hotel". baltimoresun.com.
Retrieved June 20, 2009.[dead link]
Jump up ^ "Attorney's finances blamed in hotel murder-suicide". CNN. April 22, 2009. Retrieved June 20, 2009.
Jump up ^ "N.Y. family died on visit to Loyola student". baltimoresun.com. April 22, 2009. Retrieved June 20,
2009.[dead link]
Jump up ^ "College roommate: Parente's dad sounded odd on phone". Newsday. New York. April 27, 2009. Retrieved
June 20, 2009.
Jump up ^ http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/local/bal-md.financials23apr23,0,2249089.story
Jump up ^ Cornell, Beth (April 23, 2009). "William Parente's Financial Mess May Have Spurred Family Killing
Spree". wowOwow. Retrieved June 20, 2009.
Jump up ^ "FBI probes William Parente's financial dealings — Los Angeles Times". Los Angeles Times. April 22,
2009. Retrieved June 20, 2009.
Jump up ^ "Cops: Detectives quickly learn of Parente financial woes". Newsday. New York. April 24, 2009.
Retrieved June 20, 2009.
Jump up ^ "Investors: We Lost Millions To Li Man Who Killed Family — New York Post". New York Post. April 23,
2009. Retrieved June 20, 2009.
Jump up ^ Kemp, Joe; Schapiro, Rich (April 24, 2009). "Long Island family's relatives grapple for answers
following William Parente murder-suicide". Daily News (New York). Retrieved June 20, 2009.
Jump up ^ "»The Catholic Review Online | Catholic newspaper, Archdiocese of Baltimore, world and national
Archdiocese news, CNS". Catholicreview.org. Retrieved June 20, 2009.
Jump up ^ "As economic crisis goes on, financial fears can push some over the edge". baltimoresun.com. April 23,
2009. Retrieved June 20, 2009.[dead link]
Jump up ^ Strickler, Andrew (April 24, 2009). "Services for William Parente will be separate". Newsday (New
York). Retrieved September 27, 2009


By Matt Zapotosky and Steve Hendrix
Washington Post Staff Writers
Monday, April 20, 2009
On a day when members of Holy Family Catholic Community parish ordinarily would have seen Francie Billotti-Wood
volunteering in the church nursery, people in Middletown were left with agonizing questions about what could
have gone so wrong in a family with such outward promise.

The Rev. Kevin Farmer opened the 9 a.m. service yesterday by telling more than 400 somber parishioners that he
had "no words" to describe the "unspeakable act" that Billotti-Wood, 33, and her three young children had
suffered at the hands of their husband and father.

Frederick County authorities say Christopher A. Wood, 34, killed his wife and children, cutting and shooting
them, before he took his own life.

Some church members hugged and cried. Others looked stoic, disbelief written on their faces. A few blocks away,
neighbors added to the memorial of stuffed animals, flowers and notes on the front porch of the house where the
unthinkable became reality Saturday morning when the bodies were found by Billotti-Wood's father.

Billotti-Wood and the children -- Chandler, 5, Gavin, 4, and Fiona, 2, who were in their pajamas -- had each
been shot once, and they had been shot in the beds where they were found, officials said. Wood's body was on the
floor of the couple's bedroom. Authorities said the victims also suffered "severe lacerations and cut wounds,"
but they would not detail those injuries. A handgun and shotgun were found in the home.


Cpl. Jennifer Bailey, a spokeswoman for the Frederick County Sheriff's Office, said yesterday that investigators
were awaiting autopsy results and sorting through 50 interviews with friends, relatives and neighbors of the
family. Authorities have not established a motive or a timeline for the killings.

Authorities said Chris Wood left five suicide notes in the house, one of which suggested that he had
psychological problems and was taking medication. In at least one note, Wood apologized for what he did,
authorities said. Investigators were exploring whether financial problems or a possibly stressful move last year
from Florida to Maryland might have contributed to what happened, Bailey said.

"There's still a lot to do yet," Bailey said.

At Holy Family, Billotti-Wood was known as an avid volunteer. She had signed up to teach children's liturgy on
Sundays and religious education for second-graders during the week. She also was on the parent advisory

Deacon George Sisson's homily was largely devoted to the family. "We read about them in other places," he said
of such events. "Now it's not other places. It's a couple blocks from this church."

Sheriff's deputies had never before been called to the family's two-story house on Washington Street, and there
was no known history of domestic violence, authorities said.

As details of the couple's history emerged yesterday, a picture formed of a young family brimming with
potential. Billotti-Wood's friends described her as having a "servant's heart," a talented, compassionate
organizer with a résumé full of social service work and volunteerism. Wood, who worked in railroad marketing and
sales, seemed on a solid career path when the two married in Florida in 2003.

"He had a good job with CSX, a nice car and everything going for him, from what I could tell," said Gary Porter, a warehouse manager at Second Harvest Food Bank of Northeast Florida, where Billotti-Wood worked as an events planner from 2001 to 2003.Porter said he and Billotti-Wood were roommates when she first met Wood at a charitable event she had organized. She soon left work to start a family, he said.

"She got married, she got pregnant and decided to be a stay-at-home mom," Porter said. "She was an amazing, caring person. In the industry we're in, you have compassion for people, and she was above and beyond that."

In a blog maintained by Billotti-Wood, she described in May 2008 plans to move from Jacksonville, Fla., to Maryland. The posting indicated that Wood would be working during the week in New Jersey but gave no details. By summer, Billotti-Wood was referring to their home in Middletown, a small community 10 miles outside the city of Frederick, which they apparently were renting.

The couple had relatives in the Maryland area, including Billotti-Wood's brother, who at one time was a deputy in the Frederick County sheriff's office. Billotti-Wood's parents were founding members of the Holy Family Catholic Community parish.

CSX confirmed that Wood was an employee but offered no details. He still has a voice-mail account as a senior account manager in chemical sales in the company's Baltimore office; his message had not been updated since Wood noted that he would be out of the office for a few days last week. It was unclear how long he had the position or whether he moved to that office after working for a while in New Jersey.
Billotti-Wood hinted on her blog that Wood was not satisfied with the recent shifts in his life, saying in a
posting last month that he did not "do change well" and describing difficulties with new job responsibilities
that called for him to act more like a "mover and shaker."

In interviews, most neighbors and church members seemed to know little about Wood. Mary Beachley, 54, said he and Billotti-Wood coached their sons' soccer team together. "He just seemed to be so soft-spoken, and he was great with the kids," she said.

Jane Durant, director of the preschool at Middletown United Methodist Church, said she last saw Billotti-Wood on Thursday, when the mother dropped off Gavin. Neither showed up Friday, she said, and no one called ahead to report the absence. Durant said Gavin went to preschool five days a week and his sister, Fiona, once a week. Their mother, she said, volunteered in Gavin's classroom and was a member of the moms club.

Heather Heimes McCubbin said in a Facebook message that she met Billotti-Wood nearly 25 years ago, when they would wait for rides home together at Middletown Elementary School. Billotti-Wood graduated from Middletown High School in 1994, McCubbin said.

McCubbin, who started a Facebook group in Billotti-Wood's memory, said her former classmate was active in the community.

On Billotti-Wood's Facebook page, she lists her children's names under the heading "employer" and her position as "MOM."

"That's what she was first," McCubbin said, "a mom."

Hendrix reported from Washington. Staff writer Martin Weil and staff researcher Meg Smith contributed to this report.


By Associated PressApril 23, 2009 | 6:27am
TOWSON, Md. — At least three investors claim they lost millions of dollars working with a New York tax attorney who police say killed himself after fatally beating and asphyxiating his wife and two daughters, a lawyer said Thursday.
Attorney Steven B. Drelich said Thursday that at least three people have called his office to say they lost
about $4 million to William Parente, who was found dead Monday in a Maryland hotel room along with his family.“We’ve been contacted by others who have lost millions of dollars,” Drelich said. “What he did to his family is unforgivable. The face of evil can be pretty ordinary.”Drelich’s partner, Bruce Montague, told authorities on Tuesday after learning of the deaths that he lost at least $450,000 to Parente.Drelich said firm officials contacted Baltimore County police, who referred them to the FBI and New York Attorney General’s office. The FBI has since begun investigating the losses.Authorities have said Parente did not leave any notes that might show he was driven by investment business troubles, and detectives say they don’t have a motive for the slayings.“We have not reached that determination and we may never reach that determination,” Baltimore County police spokesman Cpl. Mike Hill said.


William Parente, New York Man Who Killed His Family, Was Under Investigation For Alleged Ponzi Scheme
Posted: 05/24/2009 5:12 am EDT Updated: 05/25/2011 1:15 pm EDT
A Long Island lawyer who fatally beat and suffocated his wife and two daughters in a hotel room -- then remained with the bodies for nearly half a day before killing himself -- was under investigation for allegedly running a $20 million Ponzi scheme, sources said yesterday.
Read the whole story at New York Post(This link took me to a site but article had been removed)

20)Richard Egan-Co-founder EMC

21)Anjool Malde-Deutsche Bank Equity Sales

22)Finn Casperson-Former Head of Beneficial

23)Nicholas Valtz, a managing director in cross-asset sales at Goldman Sachs Group Inc. (GS) in New York, was found dead yesterday by family members who went searching for him after he didn’t return from a kiteboarding outing.Valtz, 39, was found in Napeague Harbor near the eastern end of Long Island, according to the East Hampton, New York, police. He was a “novice kiteboarder” and was found floating in the water secured to his kite, police said in a statement released yesterday. Other kite gear was found in a grassy area of the harbor, police said.

“We’re deeply saddened by this tragedy and our thoughts are with Nick’s family,” Michael DuVally, a spokesman for Manhattan-based Goldman Sachs, said in an e-mailed statement.

Valtz, who joined the firm in 2000, was promoted to managing director in 2010. As a cross-asset sales executive, he helped manage orders for trading clients and pitch them products and ideas among different types of securities. His wife, Sashi Valtz, also works at Goldman Sachs as head of global third-party research sales, according to her LinkedIn profile.

Nicholas Andrew Valtz was born in September 1974 and received a bachelor’s degree from Harvard University in 1996, according to New York voting records and Harvard’s website. The school lists him as earning letters in fencing for three years.

Police are still investigating the death, according to the statement.

24)Danny Pang-Newport Beach financier

25)James MacDonald-Rockefeller CEO

26)David Bird, 55, a long-time messenger boy for the Rockefeller financial media, went for a walk near his New
Jersey home and vanished. As of this writing, he is still nowhere to be found, despite the posting of a $10,000
reward for information about his whereabouts, and despite extensive searches.

27)Chris Kelly-Blagojevich fundraiser

28)James Vellanti-JNF Asset Management LLC

29)Gabriel Magee, 39, a JP Morgan employee, died after reportedly “falling” from the roof of its European
headquarters in London in the Canary Wharf area. Magee was vice president at JPMorgan Chase & Co’s (JPM) London

Gabriel Magee, a Vice President at JPMorgan in London, plunged to his death from the roof of the 33-story
European headquarters of JPMorgan in Canary Wharf. Magee was involved in “Technical architecture oversight for
planning, development, and operation of systems for fixed income securities and interest rate derivatives” based
on his online Linkedin profile.
It’s important to note that JPMorgan, like Deutsche Bank, is under investigation for its potential involvement
in rigging foreign exchange rates. JPMorgan is also reportedly under investigation by the same U.S. Senate
Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations for its alleged involvement in rigging the physical commodities markets
in the U.S. and London.
Regarding the initial reports of his death, journalist Pam Martens of Wall Street on Paradeastutely exposed the
controlled, scripted details of the media accounts surrounding Magee’s death in an article written on February
9, 2014. Ms. Martens writes:
“According to numerous sources close to the investigation of Gabriel Magee’s death, almost nothing thus far
reported about his death has been accurate. This appears to stem from an initial poorly worded press release
issued by the Metropolitan Police in London which may have been a result of bad communications between it and
JPMorgan or something more deliberate on someone’s part.” [Emphasis added].
Ms. Martens also notes:
No solid evidence exists currently to suggest that the death was a suicide. In fact, there is a strong piece of
evidence pointing in the opposite direction. Magee had emailed his girlfriend, Veronica, on the evening of
January 27 to say that he was about to leave the office and would see her shortly. [Emphasis added].
Based on information she developed, it appears likely that Magee did not meet his fate on the morning his body
was discovered, but hours earlier. Considering the possibility that Magee might now have died in the manner
publicized, Ms. Martens offers speculation, and notes it as such:
If Magee became aware that incriminating emails, instant messages, or video teleconferences were not turned over
in their entirety to Senate investigators or Justice Department prosecutors, that might be reason enough for his
untimely death.
Looking at the death of Magee in the context of a larger conspiracy, it is difficult not to suspect foul play
and media manipulation.

30)Richard Talley, 57, was the founder and CEO of American Title, a company he founded in 2001. Talley and his
company were under investigation by state insurance regulators at the time of his death. He was found in the
garage of his Colorado home by a family member who called authorities. Talley reportedly died from seven or
eight “self-inflicted” wounds from a nail gun fired into his torso and head.

31)Mike Dueker, 50, who had worked for Russell Investment for five years, was found dead close to the Tacoma Narrows Bridge in Washington State. Dueker was reported missing on January 29, 2014. Police stated that he  “could have” jumped over a fence and fallen 15 meters to his death, and are treating the case as a suicide.
Before joining Russell Investments, Dueker was an assistant vice president and research economist at the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis from 1991 to 2008. There he served as an associate editor of the Journal of Business and Economic Statistics and was editor ofMonetary Trends, a monthly publication of the St. Louis Federal  Reserve.
In November 2013, the New York Times reported that Russell Investments was one of several investment companies that were under subpoena from New York State regulators investigating potential “pay-to-play” schemes involving  New York pension funds.

32)Ryan Henry Crane, 37, was the Executive Director in JPMorgan’s Global Equities Group. Of particular relevance
is that Crane oversaw all of the trade platforms and had close working ties with the now deceased Gabriel Magee
of JPMorgan’s London desk. The ties between Mr. Crane and Mr. Magee are undeniable and outright troublesome. The
cause of death has not yet been determined, pending the results of a toxicology report.

33)Amir Kess, co-founder and managing director Markstone Capital Group private equity fund, Cycling - hit by car
on 3rd April

April - Jan Peter Schmittmann former CEO of Dutch Bank ABN Amro (Possibly suicide. Gunshot wounds)

Andrew Jarzyk - Assistant Vice President, Commercial Banking at PNC Financial Services Group MISSING

March - Kenneth Bellandro, former JP Morgan, - Suicide

Feb John Ruiz - Morgan Stanley Municipal Debt Analyst, died suddenly - no cause given

Feb - Jason Alan Salais, Information Technology specialist at JPMorgan found dead outside a Walgreens pharmacy.

Feb - James Stuart Jr, Former National Bank of Commerce CEO, found dead

10 - Edmund (Eddie) Reilly, trader at Midtown’s Vertical Group -suicide

Li Junjie, JP Morgan .

Ryan Henry Crane

Feb - Richard Talley Unknown cause

Jan - Carl Slym

jan Tim Dickenson

Hussain Najadi CEO of merchant bank AIAK Group - Assassination

Carsten Schloter, suicide.
Sascha Schornstein - RBS in its commodity finance -Missing

David William Waygood suicide


Nick Bagnall Director at Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi - Son accidentally killed himself while trying to re-enact a  Tudor hanging,

Robin Clark - RP Martin -Wolf of Shenfield City banker shot -SURVIVED

Kevin Bespolka Citi Capital Advisors, Dresdner Bank, Merrill Lynch and Morgan Stanley. Seriously injured and Son Dead

Robert Wheeler, 49, a Deutsche Bank financial advisor, DISGRACED

Chris Latham (Bank of America) ON TRIAL - Murder for Hire

Igor Artamonov, West Siberian Bank of Sberbank - Daughter found

Cameron Bespolka, 16, died and his investment banker father Kevin, 51, was seriously injured when they were buried in a wall of snow at Lech am Arlberg in the Alps on Tuesday. Austrian police said the group were not on an authorised route down the mountain at the time, and placed the  experienced ski instructor who was leading them under criminal investigation on suspicion of negligence.

Julian Knott, 45, JPMorgan Executive Director,Global Tier 3 Network Operations, SELF-INFLICTED GUNSHOT WOUND

May – Thomas Schenkman, 42, Managing Director of Global Infrastructure, JP Morgan, SUDDEN DEATH, cause  unknown/pending

May – Naseem Mubeen – Assistant Vice President ZBTL Bank, Islamabad, SUICIDE jumped

May – Daniel Leaf – senior manager at the Bank of Scotland/Saracen Fund Managers, FELL OFF A CLIFF

April 21st Bruce A. Schaal, 63, died suddenly Banker in Twin Lakes for 35 years

April 20th Keith Barnish 58, Died Suddenly (Still working as Senior Managing Director at Doral Financial
Corporation. Previously Bear Stearns, Bank of America Senior Vice President

March 12th Jeffrey Corzine, 31, son of MF Global CEO and Chairman Jon Corzine involved in major banking crime was found dead in an apparent suicide.

Keiran Toman, 39, former banker who believed he was being stalked by a reality TV crew starved to death in a hotel room, an inquest heard today.

An inquest was opened after his death in July 2010 but his family asked for a second hearing as they were not informed. Police found all of Mr Toman’s possessions in the room, but despite documents mentioning his family, failed to tell them he had died.

Nicholas Austin, 49, A former bank manager from Hersden died after drinking antifreeze in an effort to get high. was found in a coma by his wife Lynn at their home in Blackthorne Road on October 5. He died the same day.

There may be a pattern: what we see are people who held pieces of a puzzle, people who had powerful connections to large banking interests, or who might have known of “other improprieties”.

Calogero Gambino, a lawyer for Deutsche Bank, was found hanged in New York City Gambino had worked for the bank for 11 years and was an associate general counsel and managing director.
He worked for the bank on legal matters involving the Libor scandal after an investigation into the bank was  launched in 2012.

In this list, there is:

(1) a representative of the Swiss banking business,
(2) a Swiss bank CEO,
(3) a Freddiemac CFO,
(4) A member of Deutsche bank’s equity sales department, and
(5) a Rockefellow CEO.

Bankers deaths are not getting enough attention- apparently persons and/or organizations are devouring whole countries, and killing each other off...That means there’s some infighting going on… in the business world of banking.


© thespiritwithinpoetry